Monday, March 24, 2014

Still around.

I know I have been kind of quite lately both on here, Facebook, and all the other social media sites.  Between it being Q4 at work, slowly building up my running mileage for Bighorn, and family life in general I have been pretty busy.   Honestly I forget to maintain this blog because my mind is in other places, thinking about what I need to get done that day.  Anyway I am still working on the 365 Beer Challenge which you can check out over here at this link: http://shadsyearofbeer.blogspot.com/.  Hopefully after our Q4 is done at the end of April things will calm down a bit and I will get back to posting regularly again.   I have been keeping my race results page up to date and if you are wondering about my training you can click on the graph on the right hand side and it will take you to my training log.

Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment